Friday, May 4, 2012

Flower Basketweave Cake and An Announcement


Hello Friends,

Today I'm sharing the cake I made for my last Wilton Cake Decorating Class (Course Two).  My brother-in-law took the super cool photos.

 



 

 

If you took the 1st Wilton Cake Decorating Class and were on the fence about taking two and/or three, I highly recommend course two.  We learned how to make all kinds of fondant, gumpaste, and royal icing flowers.

In addition to sharing this cake with you, I want to share an announcement.  Pixie Crust will soon be unveiling a new business name and I will be equipped to start taking orders from the public- not just friends. I don't want to jinx anything by saying too much, but suffice it to say that I'll be giving updates on Facebook and the blog regularly as they happen.

Lastly, tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and I will be sharing a delicious recipe for Churro cupcakes.  See you then!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nice information..
    Cakes in Gurgaon
    http://goo.gl/kB3Ww
    Cakes Island is a cake manufacturing company based in gurgaon. We are in this field from last 5 years. We deliver cakes, chocolates and flowers with premium quality, frozen, fully finished and packaged cake products for the Food Service, Catering, C-store and In-Store Bakery. We are specialized in creating high quality and uniqueness. We are helping people to express themselves.
    Cakes in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete