Thursday, June 9, 2011

Woodland Themed Baby Shower

A couple weekends ago I baked for a Woodland themed baby shower that my sister-in-law threw for her good friend Joy. Brandy, Joy's sister (who made the terrariums) and everyone else involved in the planning and decor did an amazing job. Jennifer Jasso took all of the photos and they turned out so awesome, it blew my mind.

The dessert items I made included chocolate faux bois ("false wood") cupcakes, vegan vanilla cupcakes with passion fruit frosting, vanilla and passion fruit french macarons, vegan peanut butter ball pops, and onesie sugar cookies.









Photography by Jennifer Jasso


Unprofessional close-ups of the goods (below):




1 comment:

  1. All this is beautiful and I am sure delicious! I wouldn’t know whether to eat them, or leave them for decorations. Absolutely great presentation! I think I’ll be having some in my birthday party at one of the New York Event Venues. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete